Lay My Hat home page Lay My Hat Forum
The forum for holiday rental owners

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister  
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

WordPress Availability & booking plugin

Personal websites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ondine

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:50 pm    Post subject: WordPress Availability & booking plugin Reply with quote

Hey,

Does anyone have any reccommendations for WP availability & booking plugins? Ive tried a few over the last few months and have never been 100% happy with them. They are nearly always geared towards hotels and B&Bs with some key options missing for holiday rentals. Ideally I would like something that is customisable, includes integrated payment & multi-language.
Thanks
Nigel Goodwin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you do all your booking management yourself, or do you use a third party solution? If you do it yourself, is it pencil and paper, or on a spreadsheet or something, or on your WP website?
Linkedin
Ondine

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nigel Goodwin wrote:
Do you do all your booking management yourself, or do you use a third party solution? If you do it yourself, is it pencil and paper, or on a spreadsheet or something, or on your WP website?

I do all the booking management by myself using excel. After trying out a few demo versions I ended up settling for this Plugin - https://booking-calendar-plugin.com/ & paying 45 for the Pro version. The developers seem motivated & quick to reply to questions and suggestions. Overall its a pretty easy plugin to navigate, use & integrate onto the site. Hopefully the developers stay intereted in their project and improve the features & options available.

For anyone else on the hunt for a booking plugin or any paid for Plugin on WP, always email the developers before you purchase. I nearly always received a discount code or coupon after expressing a interest to purchase.
Lets Go To Puglia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ondine wrote:
After trying out a few demo versions I ended up settling for this Plugin - https://booking-calendar-plugin.com/

I have had a very quick look at the demo version. It seems to refer only to rooms. Can it be configured to work with houses / villas?

Puglia Holiday Villas Facebook Page
---------------------
It's not the things you did you look back on and regret it's the things you didn't do!
Vince

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could consider giving https://www.jomres.net/ a look, that's my baby and it's used for both Hotels and Villas/Apartments etc.
Personal websites