new website is up - what are your thoughts?

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
nijntje

new website is up - what are your thoughts?

Post by nijntje »

Hi all, after a few years we thought it was time to update our website and make it more friendly for Tablets and phones.
We still have some pictures to update etc but would like to hear your thoughts on the general lay-out and if all works well with different browsers and devices. Any advice is welcom, Thanks!
www.kerguedalen.com
VillaAntonioLanzarote

Feedback

Post by VillaAntonioLanzarote »

Hi

Think the site is really good, the only feedback I can give is

- When I click on " l'Hirondelle" property it clicks through to the excellent interior however the language changes from English to Dutch ( I think )????

- The "Gallery" section is brief - you mentioned you were going to add some more photos ?

- Maybe a plan / map showing where the properties are in relation to each other ( Just an idea)

Overall - really good

Larry
Villa Antonio Lanzarote
a place to relax & unwind
www.villaantonio.co.uk
nijntje

Re: Feedback

Post by nijntje »

Hi, thanks for that!! you might be right about the switching to dutch :) our website is mainly for dutch and Belgians so the English version is not up to date yet, sorry! now I think about it, I think you only saw the old version of the site (English) If you click on dutch you get the complete new version :) I should have thought about that before asking the question here I guess.
The old site was not bad but we wanted to make it more tablet friendly, more scrolling etc. Thanks again