Our new website

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
sylvainbg

Our new website

Post by sylvainbg »

Hi.
Thanks for all advice that you can have for our new website
http://www.almbybnborebro.se/en/home/

The page booking will be soon updated and changed with special page from our channel manager (needs that they are ready with the booking widget). The photos will also be updated in few months with the photograph. I have only done the english part yet and not yet done the SEO part.

A question.
Should I buy the google review widget? (If I understand it can help with the SEO by showing a ranking).
Should I put all languages that will be using google translate?

Thanks again
sylvainbg

Post by sylvainbg »

I made extra changes if someone want to have a look

http://www.almbybnborebro.se/
newtimber

Post by newtimber »

Some of the front page photos don't do justice to your place. For example, the watering can in the kitchen, the third bedroom with small extra toilet the bedding looked rucked up and having the description saying "small extra toilet" made me search the picture trying to find it - and failing. You have better photos you could use instead in the gallery.

It may be the english translation but you say that payment can be made by cash, cheque etc but a credit card is required to confirm the booking. If I've paid you by bank transfer, isn't my booking confirmed?
sylvainbg

Post by sylvainbg »

Hi.
Yes you are totally right we have a photograph coming next month for new photos. (a big need)

Yes your booking is confirmed if you pay with bank transfer but we have in the last year only companies that have paid with bank transfer and they are always doing it two weeks after stay. We need on this case a credit card to be sure to be paid. Do you have any advice for an other formulation?
e-richard

Post by e-richard »

sylvainbg wrote:..companies that have paid with bank transfer and they are always doing it two weeks after stay.
No keys, no entry unless payment has been fully received.
I cannot imagine doing it any other way.
** Richard
PIMS: Holiday Rental Management system
They say we learn from our mistakes. That makes me a genius !
sylvainbg

Post by sylvainbg »

I have a pre autorization on clients cards when they are getting the keys so I am sure to be paid.
e-richard

Post by e-richard »

Sorry, I misunderstood. Sounds like you have it well sorted out.
** Richard
PIMS: Holiday Rental Management system
They say we learn from our mistakes. That makes me a genius !