PortugalAgain rental company

For topics that are specific to Portugal, please go here.
Marg

PortugalAgain rental company

Post by Marg »

Has anyone used this website for rentals.
I cancelled my subscription with OD back in October last year as I am trying to sell my property and wasn't sure about taking bookings for 2017.
I have now hit a big problem and will not be in a position to sell the villa for a while so need to rent again for this year.
Do I go with OD with their new booking system which was a nightmare or try something new!

The problem I mentioned is that I need to get a planning application sorted before I can sell - Apparently Loule Planning Department usually have 8 architects working there but at the moment there are only 3 and there is a backlog of 800 planning applications!!
Anyone heard about this??
PortugalGuy

Post by PortugalGuy »

Dont know
Algarve Guy Renting houses
Codliveroil

Post by Codliveroil »

We used to be in Real Estate in Portugal and our experience with sellers who had to get retrospective planning consent had to wait ages, often several years, I hope this is not the case with yours but be prepared. House prices are on the increase in the Algarve so waiting a few years may pay off handsomely anyway.

I have advertised with Portugal Again for several years and I don't think I have had one inquiry let alone a booking that I can trace to it.

My advice would be to go with HA, OD, HL and just adjust to their horrible system and pretend you are happy. At least you will fill your weeks.