New Cumbria self-catering - evaluation please?

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
davhill

New Cumbria self-catering - evaluation please?

Post by davhill »

Hello all,

Well, davhill is back, walking wounded from a punishing divorce. Nevertheless, I kept my house (she got the previous holiday let) and I've opened up the ground floor of the house for letting.

The new website isn't quite finished inasmuch as I have to finish off the local attractions/places pages. However, I've done the inside and outside photos and the SEO is done.

The one change since the last let is that I've stopped offering two night stays. I can't handle the changeovers and laundry at this rate so it's a 3-night minimum now.

I'm shortly having the rear 'garden' (soil bank) made into two parking spaces, with a place for the outside table/parasol to go.

I'll be doing more photos soon and have put the same ones up on Holiday Lettings UK and Wix Hotels.

Thanks in advance, David
Property owner in Burneside, Kendal, Cumbria
zebedee

Post by zebedee »

There is a "work in progress" photo on your website....? :oops:
davhill

Work in progress pic

Post by davhill »

Missed that one, I'll see to it!

Thanks.

Just done it, changing the 'work in progress', for which read, 'lounge in a mess!'

I'm also working on some text/caption overlaps on the 'inside and out' page. Not sure if it's the same in all browsers.
Property owner in Burneside, Kendal, Cumbria