Lay My Hat home page Lay My Hat Forum
The forum for holiday rental owners

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister  
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Auto-entrepreneur with Conjoint Collaborateur Advice needed!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat24

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:43 pm    Post subject: Auto-entrepreneur with Conjoint Collaborateur Advice needed! Reply with quote

I was hoping to pick the brains of other owners on here who run a chambre d'hotes together in an auto-entrepreneur/conjoint collaborateur setup.

After searching through messageboards I'm bogged down in posts from people who have ticked the wrong boxes, signed up to something they didn't understand and were hit with a raft of unforeseen charges.

My wife and I will work together. It'll be a transparent business due to our separate language abilities so there's no getting around the system and only registering one of us. We can't register two businesses as we will be sharing the same guests at the same location etc.

I'd be extremely grateful to have a chat/private messages with other owners in similar positions so I can see some of the pitfalls ahead of time. Any advice would be very welcome.

Thanks very much
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lay My Hat Forum Index -> France All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: