Bank account recommendations

For topics that are specific to France, please go here.
mat24

Bank account recommendations

Post by mat24 »

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to change banks from my current one (CMSO) and was wondering which accounts people are using and what the best value one is? There seems to be a wealth of options available from internet-only, huge corporations to local credit unions.

I'm looking for a joint account and a no-frills separate account for an auto-entrepreneur. Very interested to see if there are any bargains to be had, I've heard a lot of people see Credit Agricole as a good option.

Thanks in advance!
elena

Post by elena »

Hi Mat24!

Currently with CIC but service is not good...

Weren't impressed by Credit Agricole who let us downquite badly due to lack of competence on the agent's part ... same with LCL

Now in discussions with BNP Paribas who seem to have a good attitude and willing to do what they can to help (both managers we have spoken to seem to be extremely to offer a good competitive service)

Good luck!!

Elena
www.lescrouquets.net
man who stand on side of mountain with mouth open waiting for roast duck to fly in have long wait....
CarolineH

Post by CarolineH »

I've just changed from Credit Agricole Who I lost confidence in a while ago (15 years with them!). I now bank with CMB -Arkea. Very happy with service, very professional. Transfer of accounts was a nightmare though! Despite Emmanuel Macron's law to make it easier!