Offer accepted, we're on our way at last!

If you are planning to buy a rental home, or you're thinking about what to do with one you have just acquired, this is the place for any questions about starting out in the rentals business.
Running Chrissy

Offer accepted, we're on our way at last!

Post by Running Chrissy »

Hi everyone

Long term lurker here. After a lot of searching, we have at last found a property that suits (and we can afford!) in Cornwall.

It needs a fair bit of work so we will def miss this summer but might be able to get some Christmas lettings.

Anyway, that's a long way off, I just wanted to say thanks for all your posts so far and thanks in advance re our future questions!

Woo hoo!

Chrissy
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

Welcome Chrissy :D As a long term lurker you will already know what a hugely valuable resource this is, and no question is ever 'daft'. Whatever you need to know, you have come to the right place. Good luck with your new endeavour.
Jenster

Post by Jenster »

Hi Chrissy

We are also in Cornwall and started this time last year. Things are going very well so far and I'm sure they will for you too. Cornwall is such a beautiful county. Good luck in your new venture and most importantly, enjoy it!

Jenny
Running Chrissy

Thank you both for your kind words, we are mega excited but also a little daunted. So many questions to ask but will try to keep them to one at a time!

Jenny your place looks wonderful and such a great spot, well done on your first year. We are much further up the north coast, I don't want to jinx it by saying where until it's actually ours!

Chrissy
Running Chrissy

Well, that took a while! We've finally exchanged. Super excited and can't to get going on the renovation.
Making a start in North Cornwall 🌊
Running Chrissy

Starting a blog and buying domain names today. Handn't dared do it before in case i jinxed it!
Making a start in North Cornwall 🌊