Promote My Place - A big technical issue today?

Everything to do with using your own website to advertise your rental property. Design, usability, hosting, getting listed on the search engines, optimising your site, pay-per-click, etc, etc.
NeatandPicky

Post by NeatandPicky »

Following this (as I'm a bit of a worrier) I have just done screen grabs of my site so I have a (visual) backup for emergencies. Used 'Full Page Screen Capture' Chrome browser extension.

While I've toyed with the idea of setting up a WordPress site, I keep coming back to the fact that PMP are always so quick and efficient at solving issues, and offer fantastic technical know-how.
cleanforum

Post by cleanforum »

Well I have just noticed that our main instructions page for the villa which is on our PMP site has reverted to what looks like a version from six months ago. Really getting quite frustrated now. I have checked the rest of the site and it seems in order (as far as i can tell) but am losing confidence now.

I know they had a big problem a while ago but that seemed obvious and was sorted quickly, but to now find, by chance that our main directions and instructions page has corrupted is very worrying.

Have mailed them, and I am sure will have a fast response. Problem is to know when to ask them to restore the page to.

I can´t keep records of all the page changes I make and when..... :(
cleanforum

Post by cleanforum »

Fixed by PMP. Speedy resolution as ever. :)