Any NH, USA owners here? Housekeeping/Caretaker question.

Agencies and other headaches, keys and cleaners, running costs and contracts...in short, all the things we spend so much of our time doing behind the scenes.<br>
Franknj229

Any NH, USA owners here? Housekeeping/Caretaker question.

Post by Franknj229 »

Are there any New Hampshire owners on this site, particularly in the northern White Mountains? I'm currently using a couple of locals for my housekeeping and caretaking, and I'm in a constant state of anxiety over their long-term reliability. I live 7 hours away and can't just pop over if I get a last-minute call that so-and-so died and they can't clean the cabin for a few days, or if they simply decide they don't want to do it anymore. Not to mention the fact that I have no way of knowing how often my caretaker goes over anyway.

I'm wondering about any professional services I can rely on, where if someone calls out, they just send someone else, but at least I know they'll be there.

The bigger issue is that I have a hot tub that needs to be maintained every couple day, and it requires some know-how and training.

Anyway, I'm nearly in a panic anticipating everything that could go wrong with no prior warning.

Can anyone help?

Thank you!

-Frank
Pendragon

Post by Pendragon »

Are there any Realtors nearby who manage properties? If they don't they may know of a company that will do the cleaning and maintenance.