What makes your visitors love your gite?

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
Stu

Post by Stu »

Glad to see you got back ok Enid & Kevin. Syb's come down with the most godawful flu today. Her & our eldest Liam (20 today). And, they never got to meet you. You must have left a bug or two in the kitchen. I swear I washed the mugs proper, like...We're meant to be going out tonight to celebrate, and we've got him a new motorbike too...

Oh well!
enid

Post by enid »

I am sorry about the flu - but I don't think it was me - I don't have flu I have some kind of allergy. The appointment to find out what I am allergic to is on Nov 3rd. I am copnvinced it is lasure and dust from the renovation work.

I've dried up at the moment but I'm going to be streaming again soon as I have to stop my antihystemine(sp?) in preparation for the tests - so I'll be nose blowing in sympathy with Syb and Liam :wink:
Stu

Post by Stu »

Hmmmm. We know what you mean about the dust Enid. We've only just recovered from the last bout of sanding we did on the plaster! Guess what? Gone & been recruited for a few days work with a mate on plastering his bedroom! I'll be sneezing again for weeks!
Hope the tests go ok and they nail it down for you!
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Hi Enid & Stu & Syb :D
I don't think you can be unhappy anywhere in France if your own attutude is good.
I think that says it all really Enid as Ive said before
you can be happy or unhappy anywhere its up to you, Ive met people whove moved abroad miserable to be miserable in the sun. Im not saying it isnt easier to be in the sun or in nice surroundings and be happy but its all about attitude and I think you got a good one...Hope your all feeling better... :wink: :D