How many bookings

For topics that are specific to Spain, please go here.
shaz

How many bookings

Post by shaz »

Just wondering how many weeks we could expect to fill next year. We will be a detached property with pool and two bedrooms catering for four guests. We are located less than five minutes drive from the beautiful La Barrosa beach in Chiclana de la Frontera. Bars a two minute walk, bus stop at the end of the road. We will be renovating the property to a good standard and will be meeting all licencing requirements e.g. air conditioning. Probably how long is a piece of string question. But how many do others on here usually get. Many thanks :D
Ele

Post by Ele »

We rent between 25 and 30 weeks a year and have done that consistently for over 10 years. Much will depend on your target market, and how you'll differentiate yourself from competitor properties. For example, we target equivalent 5 star hotel standards, and have a heated pool which helps us attract year-round bookings.

Good luck!
shaz

Post by shaz »

Hi Ele, your property is beautiful ours is a small reform no comparison really. We are wanting to make it a good standard but it all depends on how the budget goes.
gardenboy

Post by gardenboy »

Ele, well done getting those weeks rented. I am near denia and used to bet the same but increased my prices anx dropped 10 weeks. So the same revenue but a lot less work. Tbh at 30 weeks pa nothing lasted long, and my patience....

A lot happier now at 20 weeks and just the odd bad guest slips through the net.