your.rentals update?

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
limousin-cottage

your.rentals update?

Post by limousin-cottage »

Morning Folks, Having just had another e-mail encouraging me to sign up with Your.rentals, I was wondering how those of you who decided to give it a go got on? :?
Igor

Post by Igor »

I suspect "those of you who decided to give it a go" might be an empty set.

On the face of it, it seems to be a way to further distance yourself from the business of getting and dealing with bookings. Most of us are pulling in the opposite direction.
Igor lives in Fort StaySavr, a secret location high in the mountains
limousin-cottage

Post by limousin-cottage »

Igor wrote:I suspect "those of you who decided to give it a go" might be an empty set.

On the face of it, it seems to be a way to further distance yourself from the business of getting and dealing with bookings. Most of us are pulling in the opposite direction.
That's just as I expected to be honest. Just being curious. Any input from someone who does use them?
russellt

Post by russellt »

Igor wrote:it seems to be a way to further distance yourself from the business of getting and dealing with bookings.
+1

I suppose another tier of 'intermediation' suits some owners, but I think large parts of the market are pulling in the opposite direction.
Web: https://yofftoo.com/property/esmes-cottage
Twitter/Facebook/Instagram: @esmescottage