Help! My website is too long!

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
limousin-cottage

Post by limousin-cottage »

Moonshine wrote:I don't think your website is too long at all - it's very good. I question whether barn owls hoot, though!
It's a tawny owl! LoL Glad you pointed out the error - thanks. I will change it.
Moonshine

Post by Moonshine »

Hi LC: Good! I think you're right to change it, as any visitors expecting and hoping for barn owls might be disappointed to find out that they're tawnies. Both are lovely, but barn owls are quite a bit more special and much less common. And yes, screeching is what they do - they used to be known also as screech owls.
limousin-cottage

Post by limousin-cottage »

Moonshine wrote:Hi LC: Good! I think you're right to change it, as any visitors expecting and hoping for barn owls might be disappointed to find out that they're tawnies. Both are lovely, but barn owls are quite a bit more special and much less common. And yes, screeching is what they do - they used to be known also as screech owls.
I think I assumed it was a barn owl, as they are pretty profilic around here, and it's the only type I have seen. The Tawny is indeed everyone's idea of the 'hoot' of an owl - I love listening to them. Going to change the wording now - thanks again.