Website update - comments please!

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
CarolineH

Website update - comments please!

Post by CarolineH »

Please let me know what you think of my new website. I have put it together with the expert and invaluable help from Kevin Wilson (kevsboredagain on LMH) at www.websiteproud.com - let me tell you that this man is never bored!! He works so hard!

Here is the site : any feedback, positive or negative, gratefully received www.brittanygites.com
SusanMay

Post by SusanMay »

I like it! Great layout and pictures and I love the names of your gites.

A couple of things as you want feedback. When I went into the Prices and Availability tab under Booking I was left wondering how I'd actually go about booking. It might be worth you adding a sentence saying " To enquire, book or ask us any questions please contact us" and add a link to your contact page.

Also (And I've only had a brief look at the site so may have missed it) but I assume the pool is shared between all the gites? If so it's probably best that you spell that out.
rosebud

Post by rosebud »

Hi Caroline

Site looks great .. I want to stay there! I particularly like the photo on the booking page ..

A couple of minor things:
Main page on home page takes a while to load on my PC.
Text 'Brittany Holiday cottages' hides quite a lot of the photograph - so pic looks nicer to me on the bookings page

'Bookings are confirmed with a non-refundable deposit' followed by string of letters & numbers.

Do you have your terms and conditions anywhere on the site?