Strange happenings with HA booking.....

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
Mouse

Post by Mouse »

No I can't felicity! I noticed they'd gone last week when I went to check my page hits.
No explanation.....just disappeared.
I suspect it's because their performance is so abysmal....well in my experience anyway. They need to do some serous work...is anyone still getting business through the HA group?

Mouse
x
apexblue

Post by apexblue »

We have had a strange experience with OD twice.

On subscription booking thought they had paid deposit but only paid OD fee and told by OD to pay us direct.
It is better to remain quiet and have one think you are stupid, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt....

The biggest mistake we make in life is thinking we have time.
FelicityA

Post by FelicityA »

Weirdly, I still get enquiries to my Dublin listing (always on the last page so it is a bit of a miracle they find me) and they nearly always then book (direct of course) but I can't remember the last time I have had an enquiry for my Cotswold cottage through there and I still have a year to run (I paid for two years in advance), supposedly free of any interference but I am not holding my breath. It is on the last page also. It depends on the filters people put in I suppose and it seems to work in my favour for Dublin.
e-richard

Post by e-richard »

FelicityA wrote:..always on the last page so it is a bit of a miracle they find me...
Depending on the filters applied, it could actually have been on the first page :shock:
** Richard
PIMS: Holiday Rental Management system
They say we learn from our mistakes. That makes me a genius !