Lay My Hat home page Lay My Hat Forum
The forum for holiday rental owners

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister  
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

PMP reservation system - anyone use it?

Personal websites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
moray_cottages

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:42 pm    Post subject: PMP reservation system - anyone use it? Reply with quote

Hi all - just wondering if anyone here uses the PMP reservation system at all? I haven't really paid any attention to it before now but have been doing a bit of website updating today and tried a couple of test bookings to get a feel. I've used PIMs for years now and have it well integrated on my site - the main problem/difference with the PMP system is there doesn't seem to be a way for guests to make a direct booking without sending an email booking request and then waiting for a response - any opinions anyone?
Jenster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I have been using it for a while. I really like it, but then again I hadn't really used any other system before. It integrates with Stripe really well for online payments and holds all the info I need, with a download option so I can have a local copy of my bookings too. I find the pricing structure very versatile as well, with the option to define custom short break, nightly and weekly pricing.

Adding online booking is phase 2 I believe and due to be rolled out soon. In the meantime I use freetobook for this, and transfer bookings made this way to the PMP system so I can email payment links etc from there (much cheaper than integrating Stripe with ftb). Its a bit of a pain having to use the two systems but hopefully only a short term measure.
Personal websites