will h-r give me a deal if I'm already on their US network

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
Rocky

will h-r give me a deal if I'm already on their US network

Post by Rocky »

Hi,
I finally have two of my kids at the grandparents and time to do a little work. Wanted to place an ad with holiday-rentals.co.uk and see now that they are part of the homeaway network. I joined homeaway and paid the full $299 - now I see they are offering the same thing to members of holiday-rentals for much less if you already have a holiday-rentals listing. I actually would like list with holiday-rentals but don't want to now pay €230 plus VAT in addition to the money I already paid. But there doesn't seem to be a deal going in the opposite direction. Do you follow me? I will write to them - but was hoping to do this today - Sunday and I know they won't respond in time. Anyone know?
thanks in advance.
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

No, don't know Rocky - but you may find someone there today anyway. Wouldn't be surprised. Can you not delay subscribing until you hear from them re this, as it seems only fair that they should offer you a similar discount?
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be
Rocky

Post by Rocky »

yes, I'll definitely wait!
was just hoping to get a lot done today as it's rare that I don't have 3 crazy kids running around. I did homelidays in the meanwhile... another question about that is coming soon.
thanks.
Cally

Post by Cally »

i read on the hr website that they would credit you if you had already paid for the us network. I think you need to give them a call.