French reservation system for own website

How to communicate with your potential renters - how to turn site visitors into enquiries, and enquiries into bookings.
Le Manoir

French reservation system for own website

Post by Le Manoir »

I have searched the forum and not found any reference to anyone using a French reservation system for their own website. We use Bookalet for the English side but feel it would be useful to have one in French on the French side. Has anyone got any experience of, and recommendations?
We are getting more and more people, particularly more French, coming to us through our own website and offering a simple way to make a reservation would be useful.
Thank you in advance.
oasiscouple

Post by oasiscouple »

Is it not possible through your website? We have two websites, one in English and one in French and in both cases the websites include a booking request form. In the case of the French website, we receive an SMS on our mobile phone to say there is a booking request.
Honi soit qui peu y boit
Le Manoir

Post by Le Manoir »

Hello Oasiscouple, Thanks for your reply. Our website does not have a reservation system built in. We built our own website so need to add the reservation system separately.
COYS

Post by COYS »

Why do you need a 'system'?
It is very straightforward to add a booking form via an online provider in any language you choose. We use JotForm & it's as simple or as complex as you want it to be.
This time next year Rodney, we'll be millionaires.
Le Manoir

Post by Le Manoir »

Thanks, I'll look at the information. I just wanted something the same as Bookalet but a French version.