AirBnB Plus

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
cleanforum

AirBnB Plus

Post by cleanforum »

I just read about this new extra PLUS category from ABB- Does anyone here have the PLUS yet. Do we want it? and if so how do we get it.

www.airbnb.com/plus
GRL

Post by GRL »

This is from their website:
Beautiful homes. Exceptional hosts. Verified for quality.
Airbnb Plus is a new selection of only the highest quality homes with hosts known for great reviews and attention to detail.

Every home is visited in person for a 100+ point quality inspection to ensure your comfort. Just look for the PLUS badge

You can expect a consistent set of amenities you need to live like you do at home–from fast WiFi and televisions ready for streaming to full kitchens with all the cooking essentials. A few of the other things you’ll get:

Filtered or bottled water
Cooking essentials including oil, utensils, and servingware (sic)
Iron and hairdryer
Well if you think I am supplying bottled water - do NOT get me going on plastic pollution.

As for high speed broadband or streaming TVs, I don't have those at home anyway let alone in the gite.

And as we can't even get a ABB photographer in Normandy will this service be available to every owner on ABB?
Last edited by GRL on Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dotty

Post by Dotty »

Rosie wrote: And as we can't even get a ABB photographer in Normandy will this service be available to every owner on ABB?
I heard an AirBnB bigwig on the radio this morning puffing this and he said that the inspections will be carried out by their photographers with a checklist, so I guess the answer to that question is No
CSE

Post by CSE »

why not cannot the photographer drive?
Never try to out-stubborn your guests.