Ryanair

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
ronsat

Ryanair

Post by ronsat »

Several years ago, someone from Ryanair (or so they said) called me to get me to advertise our vacation home on their site. I gave it a pass at that time. But, since then, there are a lot more Ryanair flights to our local airport (Béziers) - so it could be a good market. However, I don't see any mention of vacation rental listings on the Ryanair site - just hotels. Has anyone had any luck advertising through Ryanair?
We are Canadians who love spending time in Languedoc.
http://www.languedocvacationhome.ca
declanja

Post by declanja »

Ryanair had a holidat rental section a few years ago but nor for long.I think they were lonked with Perfect Getaways, another site that looked promising but didnt deliver. If you use the search faciliity here you might find it.
Declan
Marks

Post by Marks »

Ryanair Rooms is a mix of hotels, B&Bs, apartments.......
Some guests just need a sympathetic pat. On the head. With a hammer.
vacancesthezan

Post by vacancesthezan »

declanja wrote:Ryanair had a holidat rental section a few years ago but nor for long.I think they were lonked with Perfect Getaways, another site that looked promising but didnt deliver. If you use the search faciliity here you might find it.
Declan
The minute that they had sufficient business PG sold out to Always on Vacation an American site who seemed to have little idea of how to promote holiday places in France. We are one the many who were taken in by PG and all their promises ie buying a set number of enquiries/bookings in advance. When it was sold out surprise, surprise it disappeared.

AOV were eye wateringly expensive. Maybe still are!!

Think we got one booking out of them in total!!

Would suggest that most people flying into Beziers by Ryanair have already got their accommodation planned! Maybe if you are a hotel or B&B otherwise...

Our experience anyway!