Something wrong test

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
Nigel Goodwin

Something wrong test

Post by Nigel Goodwin »

Is there something wrong in this forum? No posts since Tuesday?
PW in Polemi

Post by PW in Polemi »

I agree, it is rather unusual. Don’t know if it’s gremlins in the forum software or if everybody is just too busy.
Dogs have masters. Cats have slaves!
vacancesthezan

Re: Something wrong test

Post by vacancesthezan »

Nigel Goodwin wrote:Is there something wrong in this forum? No posts since Tuesday?
Interested as to why your have chosen the "rental listing sites" to make the comment?

Not a criticism - Just curious!!?

Have you looked at the views rather than the posts? Maybe nothing of interest has been posted?

Apart from this OF COURSE!!

VT
chipiechoo

Post by chipiechoo »

Just my thoughts... but I have noticed that when a particular negative contributor responds that it cuts the conversation dead, no name.
Secondly a number of new contributors ask sensible questions which have been discussed in depth and they haven't bothered to research , hence why repeat previous advice.
Apart from that maybe folks are busy preparing for the upcoming season.
I wait to be shot down in flames.
Nigel Goodwin

Re: Something wrong test

Post by Nigel Goodwin »

vacancesthezan wrote:
Nigel Goodwin wrote:Is there something wrong in this forum? No posts since Tuesday?
Interested as to why your have chosen the "rental listing sites" to make the comment?
because it is the forum i mainly go to, and I didn;t see any posts since last Tuesday, but also the latest post was about NHS discounts, and when I clicked on it it seemed to be very old, and posts missing, when I clicked on the second page it said there were no posts, hence i assumed gremlins. Other forums seemed OK but I didn't look hard.

The NHS discounts post, which was first by date order, said there were 27 messages, but in fact there were only two.
KathyG

Post by KathyG »

I thought it was my laptop not giving me all the latest posts! But I fear that a lot of chat that used to be here has moved to Facebook :cry:
Kathy
Waterfront location in Le Faou
"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am."
CSE

Post by CSE »

yer FB is for some reason taking over.
Cannot see why; smaller groups, harder to find info and there is a lot of (negative) reasons why FB is not something to be used as a social media platform these days.That is if the press are to believed after their recent exposé.
Well I say negative reasons for not using FB, but that is me just being realistic. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Never try to out-stubborn your guests.
CSE

Post by CSE »

just the latest example of the drift to FB.
viewtopic.php?t=28419
Question is going to be will the affects of the Trump and Brexit data manipulation is just how long can it last as a decent platform?
Next Sunday it is begin renamed and relaunched as Facepalm.
Never try to out-stubborn your guests.