Your Holiday Matters - great idea, is it working?

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
Hanorah

Post by Hanorah »

It is great to see YHM being discussed not least because the massive amount of hard work put in by members of this very forum. I agree we police ourselves but I am sure if a guest complained about accomodation we advertised then we would investigate. Sounds like a great topic to move to the YHM forum itself.

I am on my hols at the moment and just checking in quickly will catch up properly when I get back on the 1st Nov
Always Learning
Lesblancs

Post by Lesblancs »

but I do know that some who have been refused have been turned away simply on the grounds of being too new to the holiday rental market and unable, as yet, to furnish the required number of references from previous guests.
Yes, I fell into that category, & unfortunately I took my bat home when I was told. Sorry again Debk :oops: :oops: Mind you I have learned a lot since then.

The guests references shouldn't be a problem now, but I am just a little too embarrassed to re-apply. Stupid eh! Perhaps next year.

Robert
enid

Post by enid »

We do need the guest references as this is one of our QA measures- do hope you'll reapply.