Availability Calendar

How to communicate with your potential renters - how to turn site visitors into enquiries, and enquiries into bookings.
KAB-Dennis

Availability Calendar

Post by KAB-Dennis »

Looking for a quick and/or easy way to send potential guests an email alerting them what is still available when the cottages are about half full and it is not as easy as only a few booked or available.

I have two identical properties and with the exception of Airbnb (because they mark their own calendars and are free) I only list one property on the online sites that charge a subscription.

Therefore I do not sync calendars because if one cottage is booked I leave it empty to see if I can get a booking for the other cottage ( I know ......I am cheating a bit) :-)

My question is this .............. the cottage are about half full now and when guests like past guests, or from non-online sites, or FB inquiries ask what is available it takes me quite a while to list all of the available dates between both cottages this time of year. When they are empty or nearly full it is easier to email that info.

I currently use excel with two columns for myself but it incorporates each guests surname so I do not wish to offer that format to the potential guest in the form of a cut and paste.

So I guess I am looking for something that I could send a link or cut and paste to the guest that would not take to much admin time to update on my part.

Thank you in advance.
Kate
USA
e-richard

Post by e-richard »

Unashamed self-advertising

http://www.pimscalendar.com/

But it's FREE, so I gain nothing :-)
** Richard
PIMS: Holiday Rental Management system
They say we learn from our mistakes. That makes me a genius !
KAB-Dennis

Post by KAB-Dennis »

THanks E-Richard
I just signed up but only see one calendar and cant seem to figure out how to add another
Thanks
Kathleen
Kate
USA
e-richard

Post by e-richard »

Indeed the FREE calendar is restricted to a single property per account.

If you have multiple properties, then I'd hope you're interested in the full PIMS product. See my signature below.
** Richard
rosebud

Post by rosebud »

PIM's ICAL calendar is great..
KAB-Dennis

Post by KAB-Dennis »

E-Richard I signed up and took at look at your calendar but I have more than one property so would I have to have two accounts?
Kate
USA
e-richard

Post by e-richard »

KAB-USA wrote:E-Richard I signed up and took at look at your calendar but I have more than one property so would I have to have two accounts?
Thats another way around it :wink:
** Richard