Could anyone let me have ferienhausemiete.de discount code?

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
rosebud

Could anyone let me have ferienhausemiete.de discount code?

Post by rosebud »

Would be very grateful for ferienhausemiete.de discount code as I intend to sign up with them..

Could anyone let me have this?

Looking at leaving Owners Direct after 5 years so would like some other subscription sites that produce results..

Jenny
zebedee

Post by zebedee »

Good luck with them as I paid and signed up for a year and never had one enquiry :cry:
It may be because my property is in the U.K. I think you stand a better chance overseas.

Edited to add: the websites didn’t ever show upon my analytics either.
AngloDutch

Post by AngloDutch »

rosebud, I have been asking as well, see:

viewtopic.php?t=26203

viewtopic.php?t=28492

But it doesn't look like there are any codes at the moment, so I have now paid the subscription (€99 + VAT) to see what happens....

There are some other sites I am looking at as well...including Simply Owners...but I find GBP249 + VAT for a year's subscription just too risky...I believe if they were to reduce the sub to the same level as this German site for say the first year's subscription, then they would get many more owners on board. Because if it doesn't work out, owners will not renew anyway.

At least owners could then give a site a go without too much risk...because several subs x 250 Pounds or Euros each all adds up in the end. I remember the old Holidaylettings guarantee - I once introduced an owner to their site and they unfortunately only received 1 enquiry during their whole year's sub. But HL refunded them the whole subscription amount on expiry.
rosebud

Post by rosebud »

Thanks Anglo Dutch..
Hard to find alternative subscription sites to Owner's Direct!