Villasnhomes.com

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
Littlegem

Villasnhomes.com

Post by Littlegem »

Hi,
Anyone advertise with villasnhomes.com? they have popped up a few times on various facebook groups and as a click through on some other site I was on the other day, just wondering if anyone is on there and how they are fairing?
I registered an interest with them and was sent an email which said all I need to do is send 10 pics and some editorial about my property then they do the rest, no charge, no fees. Sounds too good to be true, which invariably means it is. :roll:
I used to be decisive but now I'm not so sure.
AngloDutch

Post by AngloDutch »

I always go straight to the T&C's to see if there is any reference to 'The place of arbitration shall be Delhi' or something similar, this gives a good indication as to whether the site is Indian-based and will most likely be offline before your subscription is up for renewal, or in this case, the payment collected by them for a booking is due to you.

I didn't find any reference to Indian law, but did come across the following in their 'General Terms and Conditions - Tenant'!:
It is forbidden to eat in the bedroom and to store any nurture. In order to keep our guests intimacy, the cleaning of the room is only made on demand
I'm not sure if I would trust them with building a listing for my property...