Orange Internet Découverte

For topics that are specific to France, please go here.
Circé

Post by Circé »

I have several clients who have been using the Découverte contract to have internet for the periods when they are at their second homes/the homes are let, cancelling it without 'frais de résiliation' when they go home.
Now Orange tells me that since 4th May 2018 this contract is no longer available.
Can anyone point me in the direction of any contract which isn't for a minimum term, and doesn't cost anything (or much) to cancel it? Internet via mobiles is not a valid option, the network isn't good in all of these houses.
I haven't had time to do a good online search, we are rather busy mopping up at home and in some of our clients' houses after the latest storms.
Thanks in advance.
vacancesthezan

Re: Orange Internet Découverte

Post by vacancesthezan »

Circé wrote:I have several clients who have been using the Découverte contract to have internet for the periods when they are at their second homes/the homes are let, cancelling it without 'frais de résiliation' when they go home.
Now Orange tells me that since 4th May 2018 this contract is no longer available.
Can anyone point me in the direction of any contract which isn't for a minimum term, and doesn't cost anything (or much) to cancel it? Internet via mobiles is not a valid option, the network isn't good in all of these houses.
I haven't had time to do a good online search, we are rather busy mopping up at home and in some of our clients' houses after the latest storms.
Thanks in advance.
We came to the conclusion that for the difference in price (and the hassle value of trying to get through to the English speaking helpline) going with one of the cheapies was not that much more expensive. We recommended SOSH to our last lot of friends. SOSH dont have an English speaking helpline but using Livechat who is to say that Monsieur is not actually a Madame!!

Plus you get a French SIM as well which can be advantageous when you need to give a French mobile phone number to someone.

May be others now as we haven't looked recently.
the chefs

Post by the chefs »

Try Tom its with SFR but Tom provides ALL Sky programs, movies, sports, etc plus French tv, telephone, and Internet for €20.00 per month. Here is his contact info.

tomdunhamisme@gmail.com
You will never fail till you have stopped trying.