Duvet protectors

Agencies and other headaches, keys and cleaners, running costs and contracts...in short, all the things we spend so much of our time doing behind the scenes.<br>
SW31

Duvet protectors

Post by SW31 »

I use duvet protectors but I’m losing the will to live. I’ve got ikea duvets and the same size duvet protectors. For some reason the duvets always seem to roll up in the protectors and never lay flat. It’s always a nightmare trying to get the bedding to lay flat.
Stupidly, I bought duvets which have a blue edging so you can see through the white duvet cover when they’re not straight.
I prefer to use protectors but it takes so long to get the beds looking right that I’m thinking of not using them.
Mouse

Post by Mouse »

I've never used them.....and have had many a spill or stain and usually it doesn't go through to the duvet. Any that did I washed out.

I'd ditch them....on a changeover you've enough to do!

Mousie
x
Blanche

Post by Blanche »

I must admit I'm glad I've never heard of them! :D
La Maison du Curé
www.cormatin.eu
limousin-cottage

Post by limousin-cottage »

I always use them, and yes, they do run up. I found a simple solution. Nappy pins! Completely safe, and I pin them through the bottom edge of the duvet and the cover.
Martha

Post by Martha »

Interesting! I was mulling over getting some actually, washing the doubles is a real chore. Nappy pins sound like a good idea.
Chalet la Foret, Chamonix