Why? Why??

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Mouse wrote: Mouse (with tiny feet :lol: )
I think Mousie, if you can stand on one end of a towel and still dry yourself with the rest, you must be pretty petite altogether (or you have giant towels) :roll:

Mols
Jumping is just dressage with speed-bumps.
Ecosse

Post by Ecosse »

gh wrote:We had 3 girls and myself all with long hair in our home, before the girls left to marry.
These are what we all used after washing our hair, they take up no space at all and dry v quickly.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Noker-Microfib ... +hair+wrap
It's nice suggestion, but I have known about these towels for well over 30 years (my mum presented me with one when I was a teenager), I just happen to not like them very much.

I also, in response to the 'aren't your feet clean after you've had a shower?' comment, never feel they are... I can't balance on one foot in the shower to scrub my feet without slipping over and, with three very young kids, showers are always quick. It's a personal 'ick' thing... I know others, like my OH and kids don't share my feelings!!

I suppose the point of my comments wasn't to tell people that I was 'right' or that I am representative of the general population, but more to say that we are all different and have different wants and needs. What is right for one guest may not right for another and while we can't cater for everyone, understanding why some guests appear to behave weirdly can be useful.

Oh, and Mouse... I share your tiny feet dilemma. Mine are size 3/36 which are way too small for my height. A friend once described to be as 'hooves' :lol: