ATIS Formation - anyone had any experience?

For topics that are specific to France, please go here.
Dusty

ATIS Formation - anyone had any experience?

Post by Dusty »

Hi all, I wonder if any of you have had any experience of the ATIS Formation service?

I took a call the other from them and they said that they could help improve my french language skills (which I desperately need) so she sparked my interest. They are calling me back next week to talk it through further but I was wondering if any of you had any experience of them.

We are registered as auto-entrepeneurs and understand that we can get the education paid for, anyone know how this works?
Morristhedog

Post by Morristhedog »

Find out what percentage of the course you are entitled to. I work in Formation. I train French execs in the English language, both on line and on immersion courses at my home.
The courses are handled differently.
Workers in France are entitled to a training "Passport" But how much this is worth depends on many things. Your local Chamber of Commerce, or maybe Marie could help you.
Some of my trainees are sent by their company and pay nothing, whereas others pay some part themselves.
A dreamer is one who can only find his way home by moonlight.
Dusty

Post by Dusty »

Thanks Morristhedog, I have signed up anyway, they have assured me that the costs are covered by RSI due to the cotisation I pay. Hopefully it's a worthwhile course.