HolidayLettings - Has anyone managed to get a review added?

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
cleanforum

HolidayLettings - Has anyone managed to get a review added?

Post by cleanforum »

The last six reviews that I have had from guests are only displayed on Tripadvisor and FlipKey pages.

They never make it to my Holiday lettings.co.uk advert.

Has anyone had a review (in the last year) that has made it onto their HolidayLettings page?
cleanforum

Post by cleanforum »

Can it really be that no one here has had a review added to holidaylettings.co.uk in the last year or so?

Does anyone have a contact number for them in the UK?

I remember chatting to them a few years back but now cannot find a way to contact their support staff. Thanks.
cleanforum

Post by cleanforum »

OK I have solved this now.

Although nobody seems to have had similar issues - for the sake of completeness;

The bookmark I was using to check my listing was old and must have come from pre-TripAdvisor days and so was resolving to a different URL to the one an active search on the site would now send you to.

This must be an old db that is not actualized, dating from when HL was independent or at least that is what I summise. Strange that everything else, photos etc were all being updated it was just the reviews that were stagnating...

To check this I worked it through with a chap at HolidayLettings using the number +44 (0)203 752 4669