Isabel Hardy (start up listing site) via HA

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
AngloDutch

Isabel Hardy (start up listing site) via HA

Post by AngloDutch »

Has anybody received the following 'enquiry' from an 'Isabel Hardy' using a Swiss email address?

We had two exact same 'enquiries' come in late last night on both our HA and VR listings.

Actually, it's been a few years since our HA accounts have been used to send us SPAM/SCAM. Really did think that someone wanted to book for a week last-minute.

I was going to reply that we didn't appreciate being contacted like this through our HA listings, especially when an 8-hour time period has now elapsed until we could reply, but just decided to pre-approve both of them and sent an auto-quote. I think 'she' will get the message:

Hello please excuse the direct approach through this company but we absolutely love your property and would be pleased to list it on our new site launching soon!

If you would be interested in a 6 week free trial all you have to do is reply to the email address below

We can then send you our link to our site then to show what we do differently and ultimately get you more bookings!

We do all the work for you uploading etc so all we need is for you to go ahead and contact us.

If you would like to discuss or know any more information please don't hesitate to contact us on the following.

Isabel hardy 1979 at protonmail. Ch

I have written my email address in this fashion as it deletes personal info.

Thank you for your time

Kind regards

Isabel
AndrewH

Post by AndrewH »

I am thinking that Isabel "absolutely loves" every property she can find on HA and elsewhere, and is casting her net as wide as she can to gather listings for the launch of her new website. Perhaps she has got something in mind which gives her an edge over the others.