About our mobile app Check-in Scan (informational only)

For topics that are specific to Spain, please go here.
Ben Smith Check in Scan

About our mobile app Check-in Scan (informational only)

Post by Ben Smith Check in Scan »

Hey everyone,

My name is Ben Smith and I am the Managing Director of the Check-in Scan app (Check in Scan S.L.) which some of you have written about in some other posts, some good stuff, some bad stuff. :)

I thought I would write out some information here to address these queries, instead of replying one by one. I hope this is ok, I do not intend for this to be a sales focused post, more of an informational post to resolve any concerns.

A big thanks to those of you who are already using our app and for recommending us! :D

For those of you who are slightly worried about the credibility of our company and app, I would like to point out a few things that may help alleviate these concerns:

1) Our domain WHOIS was made private when it was registered to ensure we were invisible to potential competitors during our build up to launch. We may modify this in the future.

2) We are registered with over 5 property rental associations, all of which are based in Spain:
ALOJA MURCIA: http://alojaregiondemurcia.com/cupon-de ... k-in-scan/
APTUR - web link: aptur.org/colaboradores-de-aptur/
APARTUR - web link: apartur.com/en/the-club-collaborador-p70.htm
FEVITUR - web link: fevitur.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1352:supplier-club&catid=128&Itemid=292&lang=en
AAT - web link: atcostadaurada.org/es/convenio-colaboracion-con-check-in-scan.aspx
AVVA - Link not public - avva.es/area-asociado/club-proveedor/

3) We have our own stand in FITUR Web Link: appcatalogo.ifema.es/waCatalogoWeb/index.html?feria=FT19&idioma=es#FICHA_EMPRESA?emp=868581_1_0

4) We have some fantastic reviews on the app stores, please check them out:
www.checkinscan.com/app

6) We do comply with GDPR, in fact, as you can imagine due to the very nature of the business, this was our primary concern when launching so we invested heavily in legal.

I hope that this information helps, I´m happy to answer any other questions you may have.

Thanks everyone,

Ben Smith
MD of Check in Scan
ben@checkinscan.com
www.checkinscan.com