Hair in plug holes

Agencies and other headaches, keys and cleaners, running costs and contracts...in short, all the things we spend so much of our time doing behind the scenes.<br>
Nikik123

Hair in plug holes

Post by Nikik123 »

We have a fosse septique so can’t really use strong chemicals in our cleaning but on spring cleaning the gite I am finding it hard to shift long hair in the bath plug hole.
Any suggestions gratefully received.
Ecosse

Post by Ecosse »

A crochet hook is handy at getting them out.

Best not to crochet a hat with the contents after, mind... :lol:
MiniMum

Post by MiniMum »

https://www.lakeland.co.uk/23725/The-Dr ... ng-Brushes

These are fantastic, albeit a bit expensive.
Circé

Post by Circé »

i use tweezers, long straight ones. Cheap and effective (but it's a horrid job, isn't it?!)
Jonathan

Re: Hair in plug holes

Post by Jonathan »

Nikik123 wrote:We have a fosse septique so can’t really use strong chemicals in our cleaning but on spring cleaning the gite I am finding it hard to shift long hair in the bath plug hole.
Any suggestions gratefully received.
We recently had an American family staying. They left the bath not only with lots of hair in the plug hole but tufts of it all over the bath. The rest of the let wasn't that clean and I gave them 3/5 on ABNB for cleanliness. They moaned about how I had spoiled their ratings and they never expected to clean up in a hotel!

Jonathan
GillianF

Post by GillianF »

Not so much in the plug hole for us ………… at home.

Our daughter has a full head of thick, red hair and 'moults'. Her bedroom carpet is covered in so much of her hair it is like tumbleweed and I am constantly amazed she has any left on her head. Never gets in the plug holes though!!