Does private messaging work for you?

Come for a relaxed chat about anything at all and meet your fellow rental owners.
A-two

Does private messaging work for you?

Post by A-two »

Paolo,
Another member sent me a PM inquiring about my place. Unfortunately I didn't notice it was there for ages, (never occurred to me anyone would use the PM box here, sorry!). I then sent a reply apologizing for the delay in the response, but it did not leave a copy in my "sent" box. I tried this twice with the same result, still nothing in my sent box. I'm stumped.

The email notification for replies to a thread is not working for me either and I have no email filtering at all.

But hey, this is a great site, it's a minor detail....:-) I'd just like the person to know I'm not deliberately ignoring them!

Joanna
www.propertyangels.com
paolo

Post by paolo »

Hi Joanna,

You've got me stumped too!

I know the email notification isn't working but I haven't heard of problems with private messaging before. Do you want to PM me your PM and I can send it on to the person you mentioned? I'll pass this on to my technical guy, to add to his woes.
Paolo
Lay My Hat
musicmonkey

Post by musicmonkey »

I did a PM for Tansy a while back and she didn't respond. From her friendly helpful postings on the forum I doubt this was deliberate - perhaps she never received it?