Do you test your booking links with your rental sites?

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
Mountain Goat

Do you test your booking links with your rental sites?

Post by Mountain Goat »

I'm sure you all do, but having changed our e-mail address with all our listing sites, we tested them, as if we were punters.

Really interesting results - speed, sms links, where the sites take a punter after they've made an enquiry, what e-mails they send direct to enquirers etc.

Well worth doing.....and of course, with your own website. OK, I know it's obvious, but we haven't done it very often.

MGoat
Last edited by Mountain Goat on Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Yes we do check them every couple of months as earlier in the year we found out that on one site we had not received 3 enquiries.
Also at the moment we are currently having a few problems with emails coming through so we also check on the listing site when updateing to ensure none have been missed
Nessie
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

Oh,no, I've never tested any of them.I just take it all on trust that everything works as it should :oops:
FionaV

Post by FionaV »

Not half! especially as I found one reputable company had put a link to someone elses website on the bottom of our, (damn expensive) advert.
Fiona