Oleg Vetrov

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
Hells Bells

Oleg Vetrov

Post by Hells Bells »

OLEG VETROV
2127 4th Ave.,
London UK.

Attn:

Dear Sir,

I represent a top company executive in Russia. I have a very sensitive and private brief from this top executive to ask for your partnership to re-profile some funds totalling US$98,000,000.00 (Ninety-Eight Million US Dollars), for real estate investment in your country. I have come to the United Kingdom to avoid anybody in my country knowing what I am doing.

I will give the details, but in summary, the funds are coming via a bank in Europe and this is a legitimate transaction. You will be having 10% of the total funds for your management/consultancy if I am able to reach terms with you. If you have capacity to carry out this project, please write me back immediately by email and provide me with your direct telephone number so that I can furnish you with further details.

Please keep this information to yourself as much as possible; we cannot afford any political problems in Russia at this time.

I await your quick reply.

OLEG VETROV.

YAWN!!!!!!!
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

Love Oleg's address in London.

Couldn't half a doz. LMH members have a long weekend at the Lagos Intercontinental and hold a master seminar for scammers?

GET RESULTS FROM THE EXPERTS!

WORRIED ABOUT YOUR REPLY RATIO? WE CAN HELP!

GET YOUR SCAMMING UP TO SPEED!

AVOID SIMPLE MISTAKES!

Say, £5k a ticket - it would be worth their while, and ours.

MGoat
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

:lol: I know people do fall for these but SURELY no-one would fall for this one :roll:
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

I know people do fall for these but SURELY no-one would fall for this one
Does that mean Ive got to send his cheque back :oops: :oops: