Update about last guest

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
garlic

Update about last guest

Post by garlic »

I just wanted to update you all about my mystery lady. She left this morning and although I feared she'd be an expensive let heating wise she was out all day and used far less than I thought. She turned out to be a delight, left the house spotless and lovely comments in my visitors book. She came for a drink with us the other day and was good company. She's spending lots of time arouind the area looking for a property so after a lovely goodbye this morning I invited her for dinner sometime.

I now have three glowing references for my property and just typed them up to put on my website, I think I should maybe even think about applying to 'your holiday matters' (because to me it does you know!) :) .

I know I won't always be so lucky but I'm just feeling really good about how it's gone so far.
Paul Carmel

Post by Paul Carmel »

Garlic said.

"I think I should maybe even think about applying to 'your holiday matters"

We don't bite! and you should apply!
Cheers
PC
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

Excellent,esp after such a shaky start with your long termers being a pain in the backside.It's great that she had a good time, left lovely comments and didn't cost you an arm and a leg.You may even have made a friend? I think YHM would like to receive apps from owners who really care ( with their own web site and references :wink: ), they are a rare breed but lots of 'em seem to pop up on LMH :lol: Yay !! 3 cheers for Paolo :lol:

www.thepetitmanoir.com
enid

Post by enid »

I'm so pleased that you had such a positive let. Well done - worth all that hard work :D
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

We don't bite! and you should apply!
Cheers
PC
Hi, PC :roll: Maybe the Dress Code of the annual Xmas Party might put her off????? :wink: :oops:

While were on the subject,
Im surprised that details about YMH arent on a sticky so all LHMers would be aware of it I know its mentioned at times but Im not sure everyones aware of it and the connection to the people who are on LMH......[Unless thats how you like it] in that case ignore all of the above...... :D