How to make an oven rack overnight?

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
Guest3

Post by Guest3 »

Joanna, glad to hear that everything went ok..and what a bonus having a repeat booking!!
debk

Post by debk »

Joanna, great news. Congrats on the happy guests and the repeat booking!

Also, I wanted to let you know I have officially joined the "one rack short of an oven" club: I was at our beach cottage -- ok, it's a shack, not a cottage -- anyway, I was at the cottage last weekend and ACK only one oven rack.

It's the first time I've looked in the oven since we bought the place over a year ago and, if I hadn't been following this thread, I probably wouldn't even have known that one rack was a problem.

Now it's time to find the Lisboa oven-rack store... :roll:
debk
A-two

Post by A-two »

debk wrote: Also, I wanted to let you know I have officially joined the "one rack short of an oven" club: I was at our beach cottage -- ok, it's a shack, not a cottage -- anyway, I was at the cottage last weekend and ACK only one oven rack.
Debs, welcome to the Oven Rack Exchange Club! (only people with one oven rack need apply). I would book your beach cottage in a heartbeat, it looks gorgeous and I hope to do that one day and meet you in person.
Vally

Post by Vally »

I am one rack short in one oven too.....but I have 3 in the other side!!! :lol:
debk

Post by debk »

The Rackless Unite! We should schedule our next support meeting on Armona soon... very soon. 8)
debk
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

Does this mean the same as 'a sandwich short of a picnic?' :lol: If so, count me in!!
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

Me too, think I'm in the oven branch and the picnic brigade :lol: