Free advertising ?

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Ive just had another booking from Perfect Places

and theyve extended it AGAIN so that cant be bad :wink:
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

I'm delighted for you Ros- but a tad miffed that they didn't extend my free listing and I had just 2, perhaps 3 enquiries and no bookings! Grrrrr!!!
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Its strange GG I only had 3 enquiries from them...spaced out and they all turned into bookings...no other enq[2 of them were phone calls though]
My advert with them isnt up to date as I hadnt bothered altering it.....
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

GG, Ros, they deleted my listing a whole ago too, no extension. I wonder how they work out who gets them?
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Im not sure Ive still got one that I took out 3 years ago with one lot thats still going.... :roll:

The pp booking has just been finalised and theyve also ended up booking 2 of my neighbours houses as well so theyre chuffed.........[think they owe me a drink...I pass more onto them than they get off theyre listing sites...mind you its usually when they want to book both mine & one has gone so I say a neighbour has the same sort of house...so it helps me as well...then they say ..oh another friend would like to come and so it goes...] all for nowt so thats good.....

So when people are starting out with a small budget i really wouldnt dismiss this...I went on loads when I first started and it was a lot of work and most of them didnt come to much but its all a learning curve and you even learn by doing the details etc.....and I looked on it as a job...the more you put in the better chance you have of getting something out...

But I must say The best website I ever took my time to join is this one......
The amount of stuff I learnt from you guys[and am still learning couldnt be bought]...your all the best :!: ....and the friendship and laughs is a bonus on top......THANKS a BUNCH :wink: :lol: