which thumbnail piccy is best?

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
roxytoo

Post by roxytoo »

Ros - I can if I stand on the roof of the car over the road when no-one is looking!! (may try that in May when we are over!)

I think our property will never have a fantastic shot of the outside as it's not that kind of property, I have always tried to take it without other peoples propertys showing as we are all terraced.It's a difficult shot to take but we may be able to improve when we are over next

I will ask OD if the reason they put the outside shot on was because they thought it best as to be honest I don't know why they chose that one, it just 'happened'!
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Ros - I can if I stand on the roof of the car over the road when no-one is looking!! (may try that in May when we are over!)
Oh Please let me know I will come & watch if we are there. :wink: :roll: .....

This just happened stuff...

Dont let the websites just do what they think...as you know ....from kindly having me on YOUR great website.....
That my photos arent the greatest and we really must take more....

But I always get them to put the pool one on[if I have more than 1 advert with one group of course I vary it a bit]

But my pool one is always my favourite[after all the houses werent fully built when I first viewed...but the pool was up and running and thats what made ME buy]

Dont forget its your advert and what would you look for first when going on holiday[its first on your website so you must think its great....[it is]

Good Luck..
roxytoo

Post by roxytoo »

OD has kindly changed the thumbnail, they chose that one as the pool shot is a panoramic one and would have had to be cropped to fit (which he has done now and I think looks ok) so I guess what he is saying is that he didn't choose the outside shot as it was a better shot but it was a better techincally to go on the site! :D