honest opinions please!!!

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
Foxandsot

Post by Foxandsot »

I think it's great and I am super jealous that you managed to get that bluevoda thingy working for you in such a brilliant way!!
If that is what you can create with it, I may just give it another go.

Michelle
KathyG

Post by KathyG »

Superb site Eleni - one of the few that made me want to click through!
Only thing - you've changed the What To Do button on the Home Page but not on the rest of them, otherwise very very well done!

Kathy
elena

Post by elena »

Jenny wrote:
Susan wrote:Your pool looks fab - except I'm not sure about the sunrise over the pool on the homepage as at first glance it looks more like a pond (colourwise) with things floating in it, than a pool
Hi everyone!
Thanks for all the useful input!
Have made a few changes but it takes ages to get through it all page by page so still working on it. All good advice !!!
Re pool .....oh dear....... Yes you're right. I was a bit concerned about not having a stunning pool pic but put it on to gauge opinions. I was secretly quite chuffed that no- one commented that it wasn't great & thought I was overreacting. Now that my initial suspicions have been confirmed I've taken it off as the main photo. Don't think it's a good idea to have no photo of the pool at all though & trouble is we're revamping it at the minute and can't get any new ones. However if anyone thinks it would really put them off please let me know ASAP!!!

(In fact I'm challenged in the photo dept as we don't have many that show the place to it's best advantage & now that we're working on it ,it's even harder. Will take new ones as the opportunities arise.)

Thanks again for all the help - much appreciated!
Elena
www.lescrouquets.net