Maisoneurope statement

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
apple

Maisoneurope statement

Post by apple »

Dear forum members
We are the new owners of ME and were very concerned (understatement) to read the comments on here about the site we purchased in Oct 2006.
We have identified the problem (our UK web hosting company fasthosts) and it has now been taken care of.
We would like to re-assure any forum members that are registered with ME that any breach of security has been sealed.
Obviously it is nearly impossible to stop professional hackers as I am sure Bill Gates will testify to.
As stated previously we took the site over in Oct’2006 and want to insure that all existing members and the new members that have listed 720 new properties on ME feel safe and secure with regards to their personal info.
We will not be making any further comment about this situation but invite anyone that has any questions to email us in private through the ME site.
Last but not least we would like to thank Garri for bringing this to our attention.
Kindest regards
Shirley – co owner of maisoneurope.com
:)
la vache!

Post by la vache! »

Is this Shirley as in John and Shirley who keep sending me unsolicited e mail invitations to join their various rental listing sites? Can you stop it please?
Thanks in advance.
Garri

Post by Garri »

Shirley, pity you didn't research ME more thoroughly, you could've knocked the price down on the basis the db, the prize jewel, was there to be had by anyone with a browser ;-)
gh

Post by gh »

Having read your previous posts Shirley; I sincerely hope that your recent illness in now in the past and that you have be given the magic words 'all clear'. Without health we have nothing.

Garri I am intrigued, how did you know ME was one and the same as 'apple'. 8)