Feedback are welcome!

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
Garri

Post by Garri »

Alan, I couldn't find a smiley with its tongue firmly in its cheek :twisted:

I'll cast my eye over it later but one thing I can say is the English is a bit suspect. Before you say anything, I know English possibly isn't neohiro's mother tongue. So in that sense it's a might fine effort actually, but could be improved upon. Or do I have it wrong, is that part of the charm?

Photos are very good quality but don't like the way they pop up. When you click on a thumbnail it would be nicer it was displayed where the big image is. That way I don't have to keep closing pop-up images.

The Holiday Rentals link is a bad idea - worse than showing Adsense! At least with Adsense you get to make some pennies when someone clicks on them and leaves your site ;-)

OK, that's just for starters. Is that better?
Overboard

Post by Overboard »

neohiro wrote: I will think about make a FAQ page, just have to think about the right questions to answer in it.
Neohiro...

You have a FAQ which is on your 'further infos' page. I like that a lot!
e-richard

Post by e-richard »

neohiro wrote:Thanks a lot e-richard .... and I must admit that you are right about on all that you said.
You're welcome neohiro. People very very very very rarely say that about me :wink: :D
Paul Carmel

Post by Paul Carmel »

For me the first 7 thumbnails would not go into the lager format in the bedroom gallery. Over all it has a welcoming feel to it.
Cheers
PC
Italian Fever

Post by Italian Fever »

Very nice. Looks and feels professional. Easy to navigate. If I was in the market to rent this would certainly inspire me.

I was expecting the photo gallery pics to enlarge into the picture window to the left of them, but the pop-up window was ok.

Also, and it's probably just a personal thing, but I tend not to trust people using hotmail email addresses on professional looking sites. Can you not use a @casale-acquasparta.it email address?

Overall very impressive, and I'm a little jealous!!! :lol:
neohiro

Post by neohiro »

WOW this is a forum!
Great people, fast answers! amazing, really!

It is ok, for now, Garri, thanks! I,m waiting for the second match! :lol:

Ahh Overboard that what you meant! I guess your was a suggest for a faq page.

yes I saw... the first bedroom photos are blank. Thanks

Good Italian fever, I will change the email address right now!
Right suggest, thanks.

If you need and hand on your site, just ask!
Bye
neohiro :D
casale-acquasparta
Alan Knighting

Post by Alan Knighting »

Neohiro,
I'm so curious about your comments on it!
I am a world redounded expert on knowing absolutely nothing about Personal Web Sites. My approach is that they have to be clear, clean and easy on the eye. I don’t want them to flash or flicker and I certainly don’t want an introduction into Vivaldi. They have to be easy and quick to navigate. They have to answer my questions within moments and decent pictures would be good.

Now, regarding my reaction to your personal Web Site. It seems to me that it ticks all the boxes for the potential guest. What more can I say?

Garri is much more technical than am I. He will observe on how the Site is built and how it works; he will advise on the “visibility� of the Site - things I can’t do.

Fluffy
Alan Knighting

Post by Alan Knighting »

Garri,
Alan, I couldn't find a smiley with its tongue firmly in its cheek
You don’t need a smiley to respond to what I think is the truth.

My reaction is that this is a very good Web Site but it could do with a lot of “polishing� and that’s where people like you come in.

Fluffy
neohiro

Post by neohiro »

:D So my dear new friends..... any suggest to improve my booking for my site?

Not succeded to rent! :cry:

Holidayrentals.co.uk paid, other links done.... but....

The house is not so bad, I guess....
Bye
casale-acquasparta
riovino

I must travel to Umbria!

Post by riovino »

Neohero,

Ahhh Umbria...home to Sagrantino Di Montefalco...one of my favorite wines of the World. Although it's difficult to find in California I am able to find it every now and then :-)

On to your website. Great looking place and great start to your website.

Pros:
* I love the top banner, left navigation bar and bottom footer. Each of these contain very rich colors and images that really set the "feel" of your home.

* I like the inclusion of activities/amenities on the front page. This helps people that may be unfamiliar with the area to better understand the appeal.

* Plenty of great pictures.

Suggestions:

* I'm not loving the font for links in the left-side navigation bar (home, further infos etc.). Perhaps capitalize the first letter of each word. That would be consistent with the rest of your site. Maybe also try making these words bold. I'm also not loving the colored bullets next to these nav items.

* Photo Management: on the home page, it would be cool if the Gallery pictures opened within the frame that currently holds the image titled home.jpg. Generally I find pop-ups distracting, especially on the idex page. It would be really elegant if clicking the photos simply presented them in the frame to the left.

* I agree with the others on refining the english. I'm sure you could find someone on this site willing to help.

* I don't see any mention of Sagrantino di Montefalco anywhere on your site :-)

Overall great site with excellent pictures!!

- Matt
neohiro

Post by neohiro »

Thanks for your suggestions!
I will change the site in this weekend.

Do you think I should mention the vine? :D
I love vine!!!

Sagrantino is a very good one. it is from Montefalco.
Did you ever try the sagrantino passito?
And the ciliegiolo? from Orvieto.
Bye
casale-acquasparta
Topcat

Post by Topcat »

Neohiro, your cottage looks very attractive. But I would like to offer 2 negatives.

First, I think I'd tidy up the sitting room a bit more. Its nice to see some books, but for me, that looks a bit cluttered. It gives me the feeling I'd be intruding in your personal space.

Second, I notice you allow smoking. Well that completely turns me off. I wouldn't go anywhere that allowed it, because the smell always lingers.

Now, both those points are only my personal opinion, but I suspect that at least the second is shared by many of your potential renters.

But a very pretty and informative site nonetheless.

Pauline
Debut novelist at http://tinyurl.com/or89jle

http://wivenhoewriters.blogspot.co.uk/
Contributor to anthology 'In a Word: Murder'
neohiro

Post by neohiro »

Hi Pauline,

I got the point, and I will think about it to understand if is better make the changes you said or not.

But I guess that you are right.

Thanks a lot
Bye
casale-acquasparta
neohiro

Post by neohiro »

Hi all,
so how was the weekend? Was all fine?

I'm asking you a pleasure, someone told me that the english text are not totally correct, so I know, there is any who can give me a hand with them?

Thanks anyway
Bye
casale-acquasparta
Rocket Rab

Post by Rocket Rab »

Mmm, yes, Neohiro, I could picture myself lounging by the pool of your gorgeous house, planning my next raid on the local designer boutiques...(note to self: get new sunglasses!)

...just a couple of small suggestions for your photos: the lounge picture, with your beautiful fireplace - isn't it crying out to be lit? With a big bowl of flowers on the table to add a splash of colour? And a nice bottle of Italian wine and two glasses in the foreground? Feel the romance! (Couldn't you take the TV out of the shot?).

In the bedroom photos I would turn on the bedside lamps for a warmer glow..

I would probably do a bit of pruning in the photo gallery: are you quite sure you need all those pictures?

..but these are just little things...your property looks scrumptious!