ha!! I'm sooooo convinced

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
Sue Dyer

ha!! I'm sooooo convinced

Post by Sue Dyer »

Not a rental scam but hmmmm, they can't seem to make their mind up on dates!! :roll: I get sick of all of the paypal phishing attempts.

Security Center Advisory!

We recently have determined that different computers have logged onto your eBay account, and multiple password failures were present before the logons. We now need you to re-confirm your account information to us. If this is not completed by Octomber 07, 2004, we will be forced to suspend your account indefinitely, as it may have been used for fraudulent purposes. We thank you for your cooperation in this manner.
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

I've had a Paypal one this morning, but about my account being at limited status. Usually in my spam folder so don't notice them.
Paul Carmel

Post by Paul Carmel »

I think the sad thing is that paypal/ebay don't seem to give a sh**t and do bugger all about it.

Some of the ex employees stories make for a good read on the following site http://www.paypalsucks.com
Cheers
PC