Finished

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
Normandy Cow

Post by Normandy Cow »

vrooje wrote: it's funny but I never was very good at indenting HTML. With PHP, Javascript, ASP/VBscript, and of course C/C++, I am strict with my indentation rules -- but I never considered HTML the same type of "code", so I never learned to indent it. Old habits are hard to break! But luckily, even unindented hand-written code is ten times easier to read than code written by a WYSIWYG editor. :)
I totally agree with you Brooke. Like you, I was always really really strict about indentation when working in C, my junior programming staff used to get very sick of me for being so anal about it :? :D
But, it's true, with HTML it doesn't seem so important and I am much more laid back about it...
I think that the advantage of going back to basics, is that Jen has written every line of code herself, so when she needs to amend something she knows exactly where to go, she doesn't need to trawl through the quagmire of extra unnecessary extra bits that a wysiwyg editor would insert, nor the bits where the editor would completely rearrange any spacing or indentation that she may have painstakingly inserted.

I am humbled...
I have seen the light...
Rocket Rab

Post by Rocket Rab »

Good morning team (and what a fantastic one)!

I'm one happy bunny this morning and yes, Ros, I'm all fired up with the knitting needles :lol: Your accolade is undeservedly fulsome but shucks, thanks anyway...

Note to self: put new hutch on shopping list (need more 'headroom'...tee hee...)

Normandy Cow wrote: I am humbled...
I have seen the light...
.. :lol: :lol: make that one helluva ginormous hutch!!

(We posted at the same time!)
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Morning cleverclogses :roll: :D .....

I just think thats great that youve all shared your knowledge with each other.... and because of that have ALL learnt something...

And ultimately lots of people reading the forum who dont post. have also gained......

Which is the great thing about this Forum...the opportunity to learn together....and make GREAT fwends in the process....Long May It Continue :wink: :roll: :lol:

and the praise was well deserved Jenny...You took the slight crticisms so graciously...that people knew they could be honest..they were.....
you listened ....great result..everyones a winner :wink:
mon269

Post by mon269 »

Which is the great thing about this Forum...the opportunity to learn together....and make GREAT fwends in the process....Long May It Continue
Too right!

As per your efforts Jenny’s, all credit to you. Not only you showed perseverance, took criticism with grace (I know how hard this is) and kept working on your project but you also engaged a number of people and motivated us on giving you our honest opinions. A number of talents most of us would like to have.

An inspiration for all of us.

Now, do they make hutches bigger than “helluva ginormous� :?:
Rocket Rab

Post by Rocket Rab »

mon269 wrote: Now, do they make hutches bigger than “helluva ginormous� :?:
I'm looking into that one urgently, Mon! You are one of my star team members (along with Ros :lol: ) so thanks a million :D
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

http://www.bitsforpets.com/product_info ... 4fc737ce04

any good[bet thats better than some holiday homes :oops:] ...

not the ones belonging to the owners on here though :roll:
and definitely not the ones who are on Your Holiday Matters :!: ....

phew I think i got out of that ok :wink: ......[just :lol: ]
Rocket Rab

Post by Rocket Rab »

Right on the money, Ros!
This is our very special modular hutch. It's a luxurious and spacious premium quality rabbit hutch
Perfect...even room for the laptop.

The finish is excellent and completed to the highest standards, no rough edges or splinters
Just like you, Ros! :lol:
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Quote:
The finish is excellent and completed to the highest standards, no rough edges or splinters

Just like you, Ros!
Gee Thanks..Honey Bunny :oops: :wink: :lol:
[have you got hutch bunkbeds....maybe I could stay
[I will bring my own stwaw :wink: :roll: ]
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

I'm miffed, because the system had on its own initiative decided not to notify me when a new post arrived on this thread - so it has moved on a whole three pages since I last looked! How excited I was to discover that RR's website has undergone further clever changes, and now works wonderfully, and looks awesome. I am so proud of my clever pal. This is no ordinary rabbit, that's clear. Well done, and when's the launching party, Rocket? :lol:
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be
Rocket Rab

Post by Rocket Rab »

Gascony Goat wrote: when's the launching party, Rocket? :lol:
...just as soon as my shiny new luxury Rabbit hutch -beautifully constructed using Chinese fir- arrives..with big bales of fresh 'stwaw' for all my buddies :D Your VIP invitation is on its way to you at this very mo....
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

Just say the word! What's the dress code likely to be?
enid

Post by enid »

Jen is it just me or is the link tothe FAQs not working?
Rocket Rab

Post by Rocket Rab »

Hi Enid, you're quite right, and well spotted...I'm saving that little HTML treat for later....the text needs a bit of polishing (er, writing..)... :?
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

Don't work for me either Enid - maybe that page is still under construction?
greenfrog

Post by greenfrog »

enid wrote:Jen is it just me or is the link tothe FAQs not working?
I just tried it too and it goes straight to a "this page not available" message.

Perhaps the rabbit is working on it?
Lounging on the lily pad...