Come on - you can't be so penny pinching?

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
Partridge

Post by Partridge »

Bingo..penny's dropped :lol: Yes, as usual I was taking what you said in too 'black & white' a context, although that's the bit where I started to get confused, in that, it seemed you were saying it was 'black & white'......so to sum up it is 'black & white' but in a cumulative way.

The weird thing is I have just given a 'Ros' like reply and actually understood myself.....oh dear but all compliments to you Ros cos I know you would have read this and laughed at about 5.30 am when I will be banging out the zzzzzzzz's :lol: :oops:
Don't waste energy on things you can't change.

Costa de la Luz apartment rental
www.ownersdirect.co.uk/spain/S5386.htm
la vache!

Post by la vache! »

Here is one of my ongoing dilemmas regarding charging or not - a smashed filter coffee pot. I've had several of these broken as they are fairly fragile - more often than not I have to buy a whole new coffee maching as I can never find the correct replacement glass pot to go with the machine. Accident or neligence? If negligent, should I charge for the cost of replacing the pot (around 15€), or the cost of replacing the machine (minus depreciation of course!) around 25€?
Ju

Post by Ju »

We've has that one too Susan. I didn't charge, but perhaps I should have done. If I had it would have been for the pot as it is not the renters fault we bought a machine which you can't buy pots for.

By the way Hyper U do quite a good range of replacement pots.