The 'DO YOU REALLY EXIST' Booking

How to communicate with your potential renters - how to turn site visitors into enquiries, and enquiries into bookings.
The Olive Grove

Post by The Olive Grove »

We rented a villa in Majorca a couple of years ago - luckily arrived in the morning as we couldn't find the villa. Phone call and the agent came to show us where it was. Our directions told us to take a left turn where it should have been right. Once that was sorted we found the villa no problem - had it been late at night with kids we would have been very distressed too - but it all got sorted in the end.
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Hi Pabbers

Quote:
Taken in the spirit in which it was intended, Ros - so thank you from one who has certainly not posted much in the time I've been a member.

If you mean the above quote..I think youll find its was Wobert wot did it...

If not Im confused... [not for the first time]
Oh Lordy looking at this new posting just got this one was about...me being dim...no change there then sorry Pabbers[is that a record March-June] Wobert you coulda pointed it out :oops: I know you did but shout next time.... :oops: :oops:

Hi Ashtondav

I hope it worked out and was just a misunderstanding but it doesnt seem hopeful what an absolute shame...

Wonder if much of this goes on.... :(
Normandy Cow

Post by Normandy Cow »

ashtondav wrote: a rather distraught couple with 2 kids under 3.

They had arrived late the night before, followed all the directions from the owner's ad on the lettings website and found...

...NOTHING!
How AWFUL! The worst nightmare when going on holiday. How can people do such things and still sleep at night???

This type of thing is not good for our "industry" either...
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Absolutely right Daisy :shock: ..

Wonder if there are any other instances of this reported anywhere.. :roll: :evil: