Google help!!!!!!!!

Everything to do with using your own website to advertise your rental property. Design, usability, hosting, getting listed on the search engines, optimising your site, pay-per-click, etc, etc.
Paul Carmel

Post by Paul Carmel »

Well bugger me backwards WE are back!!!!!!!!!!! google Casa Paradis or Corsican Holidays and we are top!! Paolo, you must have friends in high places
Cheers
PC
Paul Carmel

Post by Paul Carmel »

I dont belive this now its gone.......
Cheers
PC
vrooje

Post by vrooje »

?!

I guess you are looking at google while they are making changes...

...step away from the keyboard...

just give it some time to settle down. :)
Brooke
paolo

Post by paolo »

Hi Paul,

It seems Google has made a large/major shift in its algorithm. They are comparing notes on this at the High Rankings forum here.
Paolo
Lay My Hat
livinginitaly

Post by livinginitaly »

Here's a term I was looking for .......
This update seem to prove sandbox algorithm
Basically, some people (including myself) believe that Google releases a 'sandbox' version of an update in advance of the 'real' update.

In this it weighs up peoples responses to the new results and if the they are favourable (and work for google of course) they are accepted, if not, they are amended or put back to how they were.

No one is 'perfect', not even a company the size of Google (though they'd never admit it) ...... so it makes sense that 'test' versions are released into the only real 'proving' ground, that is, the public arena.

Hmm, Just read further down the thread as posted by Paolo ..... and it appears that a number of posters there have a different 'theory' as to how the 'sandbox' operates.

Guess at the end of the day, only google really knows how google works.

Thing to keep in mind, as has been mentioned in many other threads is, just don't 'beat yourself up' about it.

At the end of the day, the search engine is attempting to find results that offer the best content for any given search term ...... that is what we should all be concentrating on.

Don't attempt to 'trick' the search engine, if you provide the 'right' content they'll find you. :)
paolo

Post by paolo »

Here's a helpful, easy-to-understand article on Google's sandbox and delay for new sites to rank well in its index - that delay is up to 7-8 months!
Paolo
Lay My Hat