Hello everyone

Come for a relaxed chat about anything at all and meet your fellow rental owners.
Tom's the name

Hello everyone

Post by Tom's the name »

Hi

If you haven't already guessed Tom's the name. I own a property in Puerto Benus which we use as a family and also rent out as a business.

Looking for ideas to help improve my offering to holiday owners.

Found this site in Google.

So that's me. What about you?
PeeJay

Post by PeeJay »

Hi Tom welcome.

We have a small 1 bed apartment on Tenerife which we also use as a family holiday home and rent out for holiday lets.

It has been the best thing we ever did and has gone better than we could have hoped. So much so that we a have recently completed a large deposit payment on a brand new luxury 2 bed apartment nearby which is due for completion later this year.

We advertise on a couple of letting site and manage the lets on the internet via e-mails.

Not sure what advice I can give but just ask will do best,

Pete
vrooje

Post by vrooje »

Welcome! :)
Brooke
paolo

Post by paolo »

Welcome to the forum, Tom! Image

If you're looking for other hellos from forum users, check out the Round of introductions thread.
Paolo
Lay My Hat
Sue Dyer

Post by Sue Dyer »

Hi Tom.
I went to your neck of the woods when I stayed in Nerja a few years ago - some nice yachts!!

I'm above kicking off the round of intro's. Geordie lass who likes pub quizzes, gin & tonics (not brown ale!) and reading too much and travelling. Hello!! :)

Where does Paolo get that little waving icon????
paolo

Post by paolo »

Where does Paolo get that little waving icon????
Don't tell anyone, but I nicked it. You can use it too if you save it and post its url within Image tags.

Bye! Image
Paolo
Lay My Hat
Tom's the name

Post by Tom's the name »

Thanks for the friendly welcome everyone. I may visit the round of introductions as you suggest Paolo but I don't want to overstay my newbie status !!

Oh and soodyer, yes there are some fantastic yachts, alas non of them are mine - yet!